About the T2W Members' Choice Awards
Trade2Win Members’ Choice Awards have been dishing out awards since 2003 to the best of the best within the financial industry. We’ve kept a list of all our winners so you can look back into the past.
History of the Awards
The MCAs first launched on T2W back in 2003, since then they have gained industry recognition as the de facto trading community awards. In 2007 we launched this dedicated website, www.tradingawards.com, to give the MCAs a permanent home accessible throughout the year.
The judging panel for the MCAs are the members of Trade2Win (T2W), the world's largest trading community. Over 247,000 traders (37,000 more than last year!) have registered with T2W since it launched 11 years ago, making the MCAs possibly the most democratic and representative trading awards on the planet!
Venue and Winners
The MCAs has no actual venue hosting the awards ceremony, we announce the winners here on TradingAwards.com and notify them by email/phone.
Some of our previous winners have chosen to feature our awards on their website and in their marketing materials, here's a selection of them:
All winners receive print quality award logos which they are free to use for all marketing purposes. Framed certificates can be purchased on request, please call Eamonn Kelly on +44(0)20 7183 2530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For 2011 sponsorship opportunities please call Eamonn Kelly on +44(0)20 7183 2530 or email email@example.com.
Win an iPad 2!*
Simply vote and you'll be entered automatically into our free prize draw to win a brand new iPad 2!
- * Winners will be chosen at random from all members who have placed at least one vote.
- * Maximum of one prize per member.
- * Winners will be formally notified within 21 days of the closing date.
- * The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- * No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrants request but in the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- * Any member found to be making multiple entries using multiple registrations will be disqualifed from receiving any prize.